Prayerlines – December 2019
“We are never more like Christ than in prayers of intercession.”—Austin Phelps
Praise God . . . Answered Prayers
- Johan Strydom (Parry Sound & Muskoka, ON) was able to visit a nearby First Nations community where he has been trying to make connections for a long time.
- A church has stepped up and offered to be open at night, and has partnered with the Friendship Centre to create a warming centre for homeless people in the Parry Sound area.
Prayer Priorities . . .
1. Please continue to pray for the Rising Above Conference November 27-29 in Peguis First Nation which concludes tomorrow.
2. Pray for Johan & Kerrie Strydom (Parry Sound & Muskoka, ON) as Johan continues to work with others to find viable solutions to the need for a housing project in the Parry Sound area. Pray also for one of the individuals that he is walking alongside – that they would have strength to deal with a disappointing situation. Please continue to pray for the men’s circle and the faith circle.
3. Pray for Rosie Boskoyous as she mentors a woman in the Adeara residential program who is struggling to be free from addiction.
4. Daren George (Smithers, BC) is seeing numerous open doors for ministry, including men’s ministry and opportunities for Rising Above Conferences. Pray for discernment as he decides where to spend his time and energy.
5. Pray for wisdom for Ben Lim as he discerns the direction and focus for Rising Above going forward.
THANKS for your willingness to pray…