Prayerlines – November 2019
“We ought not to tolerate for a minute the ghastly and grievous thought that God will not answer prayer.” ― Charles Haddon Spurgeon
Praise God . . . Answered Prayers
- Plans are confirmed for a Rising Above Conference November 27-29 in Peguis First Nation, about two hours north of Winnipeg.
- We are looking at having a conference in Toronto next spring.
- The Ride for Refuge fundraiser was a tremendous success for Rising Above. Fifty-three people at 3 locations either rode their bike or walked to raise $16,836.
Prayer Priorities . . .
1. Please pray for the Rising Above Conference November 27-29 in Peguis First Nation. The team consists of Howard Jolly, John Beardy, Larry Wilson, Rick & Linda Martin, Terry & Brenda Martin, and Ray Aldred. Details of the conference can be found at www.risingabove.ca. Pray for spiritual protection against any of the enemy’s attacks against the team or the people who may want to attend. Pray for a move of God’s healing power.
2. Johan & Kerrie Strydom (Parry Sound & Muskoka, ON) There is a great need for a housing project and warming station in the Parry Sound area. Please pray for Johan and other people in the community as they work on viable solutions. Pray also for Johan and Kerrie and the individuals they are walking alongside. Pray for forward progress as some are navigating significant life changes. Please continue to pray for the men’s circle and the faith circle.
3. Pray for Rosie Boskoyous. This month she begins to volunteer at Adeara – a residential program that seeks to transform the lives of women who have been struggling with addiction, poverty, trauma and abuse.
4. Daren George (Smithers, BC) Please pray for Daren as he grieves the loss of his mother. Pray for strength and encouragement as he has experienced numerous other losses and people look to him for leadership.
5. Pray for God’s direction on Ben Lim as he leads the staff in developing the strategic action plan for 2020. We want God to show us His plans and priorities.
THANKS for your willingness to pray…