Prayerlines – January 2020
“The greatest tragedy of life is not unanswered prayer, but unoffered prayer.” F.B. Meyer
Praise God . . . Answered Prayers
- Johan (Parry Sound & Muskoka, ON) had been looking for an appropriate space to see clients in a nearby community. Recently they opened up an office that he can book in the health centre. This was an encouragement to him and will facilitate his ministry in that area.
- Daren (Smithers, BC) was involved with ministry up in the Fort St. John/Halfway area. After several days of workshops and counselling, he witnessed powerful moments as participants shared what they were willing to surrender as they sat around a campfire. His time there sparked interest in bringing a Rising Above conference to the area.
Prayer Priorities . . .
1. Please pray for the conference team as they plan a Rising Above Conference in Toronto at the end of March. Pray that the details would come together and that God would already be stirring in the hearts of those who would benefit from the conference.
2. Pray for Johan & Kerrie Strydom (Parry Sound & Muskoka, ON) as Johan continues to walk alongside individuals – that they would have strength to continue their healing journeys. Please also continue to pray for the men’s circle and the faith circle.
3. Pray for Rosie Boskoyous (Edmonton, AB) as she begins to mentor two woman – one of whom is in the Adeara residential program who is struggling to be free from addiction.
4. Please pray for those who moved further in their healing journeys in the Fort St. John/Halfway area. Life back at home is very difficult for many of them. Pray that their healing would continue and that peace would come into their homes. Please continue to pray for Daren George (Smithers, BC) as he discerns where God wants him to spend his energy. Pray also against the enemy`s attempts to discourage Daren and keep him from ministry.
5. Pray for wisdom for Ben Lim as he discerns the direction and focus for Rising Above going forward.
6. Terry Martin is beginning the first stage of his sabbatical, pulling back to halftime and relinquishing responsibilities from January to March. From April to the end of August he will be on full sabbatical. Please keep him in prayer throughout this time that he would experience rest, rejuvenation and spiritual renewal.
THANKS for your willingness to pray…