Prayerlines – September 2018
“It is in the field of prayer that life’s critical battles are lost or won.” – J. H. Jowett
Praise God . . . Answered Prayers
1. The Board of Directors are interviewing a candidate for Executive Director.
2. The Chief and other prominent leaders in the First Nations community of Mishkeegogamang, close to Pickle Lake, ON have voiced their support for the Rising Above Regional Conference in late November.
Prayer Priorities . . .
1. The Board meets on September 14-15 in Niverville. Please pray for wisdom, guidance and unity in decisions. One of the big decisions involves hiring an Executive Director. Pray that the Board and the candidate would have a strong sense of God’s will going forward.
2. Johan Strydom (Parry Sound) asks for prayer for the restart of the Faith Circle. They have had a break for a few weeks and will be starting up again September 5. Pray that new people will join and that they will all grow closer to their Creator Jesus. Also please pray for the Men’s Circle that Johan leads and the relationships that are being formed.
3. Rosie Boskoyous, our newest staff, desires to begin a counselling ministry for women in Niverville and Winnipeg. Pray that God would open doors of opportunity for her to counsel and minister.
4. Daren George (Telkwa, BC) requests continued guidance as he prays about which of the opportunities before him for men’s ministry to engage with. Pray also for Daren and many in his community who are grieving losses– they have had 30 deaths since January. As a leader in his community many of these deaths have placed added responsibilities on him.
5. The Regional Conference in Mishkeegogamang — We know that our best plans must be preceded with much prayer if we want to see spiritual fruit. Please join us in praying that God would begin to prepare the hearts of those he wants to heal at the conference and that he would bind the Enemy and powers of darkness from any interference in their lives.
THANKS for your willingness to pray…