Purchase Rising Above coffee and help change lives!
Rising Above Band's
Soaring Eagle Tepachimowin
is Rising Above's newsletter featuring
stories on the latest events and
whose lives have been changed by
results and photos of Winnipeg Ride hosted by Rising Above
Rising Above is effective
- Touches hearts through testimonies of people who have ‘risen above’
- Deals with the root issues that cause pain and dysfunction
- Offers individual biblically based counselling by qualified
- Claims Jesus Christ and His work on the cross as the ultimate means of
with other native believers
in hosting a
Rising Above event?
Annual National Conference
4-7, 2014, Prince Rupert, BC
the 2013 Annual Conference
in Vancouver, BC.
Celebrating 20 years Of Bringing
Healing and Hope to First Nations
our monthly prayer bulletin
First Peoples helping First Peoples
Initiated and governed by First Nations
people, Rising Above is a Christian based registered charitable
organization, offering hope and healing from a biblical perspective.
Through teaching, counselling, music, support groups and resources, Rising
Above seeks to:
- Educate concerning abuse issues
- Empower the abused to “rise above” the
hold the past has had on their lives
- Equip caregivers with tools to help
those suffering from abuse